Thursday, February 02, 2006

Posthumous Ramblings (or rather Post: Humorous Ramblings!)

Okay, admittedly, this entry has nothing to do with food. There was an awful news item today. Apparently, smugglers from Columbia used puppies as drug mules, surgically implanting packets of liquid heroin inside their cute, furry little bodies. The puppies were then used to transport the drugs to New York, and, naturally, many puppies did not survive the journey. I don’t know about you, but this is the most vile, repugnant thing I’ve heard in days.

Then I saw this paper on the way to work today:



Bravo, New York Post. Your headline-crafting genius cannot be denied. I have a sincere appreciation for puns, and a greater admiration for finding humor in the direst of situations. My hat’s off to you, Post. You win this round.

No comments: